Sunday, June 23, 2013

Meanwhile....

So if you follow me on Instagram you are probably sick of all this vaina but I'm gonna do it anyway...
In the midst of what appears to be the never ending kidney infection I was fortunate enough to spend my Friday night with the sureƱos and some other visitors at the San Ralfi house an it went a little like this:

That just so happens to be my favorite porch in country thus far. And lemme tell you, there's a lot of porch sitting in the DR. So there was that. Accompanied by lots of bachata and drinks and cool people. 

There was also a wedding and a funeral here in the same weekend. The outfits for the wedding were....interesting. Here are some of the guests walking to the reception.
Those purple an white satin getups just aren't my thing. But hey, whatever floats your boat! The kids are always cute though. 

Hope you all are well! Xoxo Kaley 

No comments:

Post a Comment